Crispy Quinoa Granola - Serves: 2½ cups
WHAT YOU NEED
● ½ cup almonds
● ¾ cup uncooked quinoa
● ½ cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
● ½ teaspoon kosher salt
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● ¼ cup honey
● ½ cup dried golden raisins (or other dried fruit)
● *Note: This recipe can easily be doubled and fit on one baking sheet.
WHAT TO DO
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Chop ½ cup almonds. In a medium bowl, combine chopped almonds, ¾ cup quinoa, ½ cup pumpkin seeds, and ½ teaspoon kosher salt.
Stir in 2 tablespoons olive oil and ¼ cup honey to thoroughly combine. Spread onto a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring a few times during baking. Remove from the oven and add ½ cup golden raisins (or other dried fruit) and let
cool 15 minutes. Break any large chunks into small pieces and store in an airtight container.
This recipe is easy to adapt — you can use any types of nuts, seeds, or dried fruit you have on hand.